RUB » Uni-Zwerge

How to enrol your child

1. Are you or your partner a student, employee or guest researcher at RUB? Send an email to or call +49 (0)234 322 - 2044 to find out about available spots.

2. Drop off the membership application at Uni-Zwerge. If you cannot come by in person, you can send it by mail or e-mail. Once you have paid the one-time membership fee (by bank transfer) your child is on the Uni-Zwerge's waiting list. We devote the membership fee to managing the waiting list.

3. The board will contact you as soon as there is an available spot for your child. You can find details about the terms in the child care agreement contract.


Declaration of membership   (38.6 kB)

Childcare contract   (68.7 kB)