Consulting for researchers and institutions
We are happy to help you with your questions about research data management, e.g. regarding
- project proposals (in cooperation with Department 1.3)
- creation of data management plans or data policies,
- cooperative use and sharing,
- data storage and long term archiving,
- integration of research data management topics into teaching,
- and publication.
Infrastructure and tools
The following research data infrastructure is available at Ruhr University Bochum
- File Service (German)
- Backup Services (German)
- Server Hosting and Server Housing (German)
- RDMO for data management plans
- GitLab for versioning, management of software and more.
Research associations and institutions
Some research associations, networks and data centers offer tailored research data management services. Some examples are listed below.
- GESIS - Leibniz Institut for Social Sciences
- ZB MED - Information Centre for Life Sciences
- gfbio - German Federation for Biological Data