RUB » iMOS » Practical Information

Visa Regulations and City Registration

Please inform yourself about the special regulations with respect to your nationality at your own embassy.

RUB Welcome Center

Up-to-date information on visa regulation and other formalities is provided by our Welcome Center for International Researchers:
- Visa and entry
- Resident Registration Office
- Opening a bank account
- Extending a visa
- Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung (Freedom of Movement Certificate)
- Health insurance

read more

International Office provides support via RUBiss

The International Student Services(RUBiss) provides support and information for our international students.

read more