- COVID-19 symptoms: In case of symptoms of a respiratory infection (cough, sniffles, sore throat with/without fever) and/or in case of newly occurring odour or taste disorders, do not come to the RUB, but instead contact your family doctor by phone (re. COVID-19 testing, certificate of incapacity to work)
- Positive COVID-19 test result: In case of a positive result of a Corona rapid test - until a negative result of a PCR test – as well as in case of a positive PCR test, go into self-isolation or observe quarantine regulations (please refer to “Corona-Test- und Quarantäneverordnung NRW“).
- In case of direct contact* with a sick person or with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19: Persons who have had close contact (e.g. face-to-face, in their own household or at parties) with a sick person or with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days are not allowed to come to the RUB (please refer to “Corona-Test- und Quarantäneverordnung NRW“). Detailed information on how employees should behave after contact can be found on a information leaflet in the "Serviceportal".
- After staying abroad*: During the quarantine period after staying abroad, the RUB campus and facilities may not be entered (also see “Corona-Einreiseverordnung Bund”).
* This does not apply to fully vaccinated or fully recovered persons (written proof required)