Selected COnference Contribution
- 10/2014 Bunsentagung 2014 - Physical Chemistry on the Nanometer Scale, Hamburg, Germany. Talk: A. Ruff, E. Muks, M. Goll, B. Omiecienski, and S. Ludwigs, Electrodeposited EDOT containing 3D copolymers based on a terthiophene branching unit.
- 07/2014 Nanotexnology 2014 - 7th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics, Thessaloniki, Greece. Talk: A. Ruff, X. Qian, K. Porfyrakis, M. Goll, F. S. U. Fischer, K. Bruchlos, S. Ludwigs, Electrochemical determination of LUMO energy levels of acceptor materials for organic solar cells.
- 06/2016 ESEAC 2016, 16th International Conference on Electroanalysis; Bath, UK. Talk: A. Ruff,
P. Pinyou, F. Lopez, F. Conzuelo, S. Alsaoub, S. Pöller, W. Schuhmann, Phenothiazine and phenoxazine modified redox hydrogels for the electrical wiring of enzymes: synthesis and applications.
- 09/2016 Electrochemistry 2016; Goslar, Deutschland. Talk: A. Ruff, F. Lopez, J. Szczesny, S. Zacarias,
I. C. Pereira, W. Lubitz, R. Ludwig, N. Plumeré, W. Schuhmann, Enzyme electrodes based on multilayer polymer systems for the protection against oxygen and interfering substances.
- 03/2017 1st European/10th German Biosensor Symposium, Potsdam, Germany. Keynote Lecture:
A. Ruff, S. Alsaoub, S. Zerria, P. Pinyou, J. Szczesny, F. Lopez, M. Nolten, S. Janke, F. Conzuelo, N. Plumeré, W. Schuhmann, Design strategies for (redox-)polymers for the immobilization of enzymes on electrode surfaces.
- 06/2017 12th EChems Meeting, Milano Marittima, Italy. Talk: A. Ruff, J. Szczesny, S. Zacarias,
I. C. Pereira, N. Plumeré, W. Schuhmann Protection and reactivation of the [NiFeSe] hydrogenase from Desulfovibrio vulgaris Hildenborough under oxidative conditions.
- 07/2017XXIV International Symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics (BES) 2017, Lyon, France. Talk: A. Ruff, J. Szczesny, P. Pinyou, S. Zacarias, J. Birrell, I. A. C. Pereira, W. Lubitz, N. Plumeré, W. Schuhmann Bioanodes based on hydrogenases entrapped in viologen-modified polymers: protection and reactivation strategies.
- 09/2017 GDCh-Wissenschaftsforum Chemie2017, Berlin, Germany. Invited Talk: A. Ruff, F. Lopez,
P. Pinyou, S. Pöller, M. Nolten, F. Conzuelo, W. Schuhmann Design of (redox-)polymers for amperometric biosensors and self-powered biodevices. *
- 09/2017 RedoxShields - 2017 Workshop on “Redox Films for Energy Conversion - bioelectrochemical and molecular systems, Marseille, France. Invited Talk: A. Ruff, J. Szczesny, S. Janke, W. Schuhmann,
S. Stapf, S. Hardt, N. Plumeré Design of redox polymers for the electrical wiring and protection of H2 oxidation catalysts.*
- 10/20172nd Gerischer-Kolb Symposium, Günzburg, Germany. Talk:A. Ruff, J. Szczesny, S. Zacarias,
J. Birrell, W. Lubitz, I. A. C. Pereira, N. Plumeré, W. Schuhmann Bioanodes based on hydrogenases entrapped in viologen-modified polymers: protection and reactivation strategies.