Research InterestsElementary problems in noncommutative algebra, algebraic geometry and
representation theory arising from Lie theory in positive characteristic.
Publications and Preprints
- with S.Donkin, The Brauer algebra and the symplectic Schur algebra, Preprint (submitted)., Preprint. pdf-file
- with M.Bate, B.Martin and G.Roehrle, Complete reducibility and separability, Preprint. pdf-file
- The symplectic ideal and a double centraliser theorem, to appear in J. London Math. Soc. pdf-file
- Infinitesimal invariants in a function algebra, to appear in Canad. J. Math. pdf-file
- The centre of quantum sl_n at a root of unity, J.Algebra 301
(2006), no.1, 425-445.
Remark: The erratum in J.Algebra 302 (2006), no.2, 897-898, is typographical erratum to the printed version of this paper. J.Algebra is the author of it, not me.
- with A.Premet, Zassenhaus varieties of general linear Lie algebras, J.Algebra 294 (2005), no.1, 177-195. pdf-file