- "Sur les caractères des groupes de Suzuki", C.R Acad. Sci. Paris,. Ser I. 339 (2004), 95-98.
- "The Shintani descents of Suzuki Groups and their consequences", Journal of Algebra, 303 Issue 2 (2006), 869-890..
- "On the extension of G2(q) by the exceptional graph automorphism", Osaka J. Math, 44 (2007), 973-1023.
- "On Lusztig's conjecture for connected and disconnected exceptional groups", Journal of Algebra, 306 (2007), 303-325.
- "Basic sets in defining characteristic for general linear groups of small rank", J. Pure Appl. Algebra, Volume 213, Issue 5, May 2009, 698-710.
- "On the inductive McKay condition in the defining characteristic", à paraître dans Math. Z., (2009) 263, 411-424.
- "On the unipotent characters of the Ree groups of type G2", Manuscripta Mathematica, Volume 129, Number 4, August 2009, 483-497. arXiv.
- "A basic set for the alternating group" (with Jean-Baptiste Gramain), to appear in journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelle's Journal), doi:10.1515, arXiv.
- "A 2-basic set of the alternating group" (with Jean-Baptiste Gramain), to appear in Archiv der Mathematik, arXiv.
- "Counting p'-characters in finite reductive groups", à to appear in Journal of the London Mathematical Society, arXiv.
- "A new construction of the asymptotic algebra associated to the q-Schur algebra" (with Max Neunhoeffer), to appear in Representation Theory, arXiv.
- "On equivariant bijections relative to the defining characteristic" (with Frank Himstedt), arXiv.
- "On semisimple classes and semisimple characters in finite reductive groups", arXiv.
- Appendix of "The product of the Weil character and the Steinberg character in finite classical groups" from G. Hiss et A. Zalesski. To appear in Represent. Theory, pdf
- PhD: "Les descentes de Shintani des groupes de Suzuki et de Ree" [pdf] [ps] (supervised by Meinolf Geck).
- Representations and characters of finite reductive groups;
- Inductive McKay condition in defining characteristic;
- Basic sets for the finite reductive groups in defining characteristic.