Central Electrochemistry Laboratory
The central laboratory will be equipped with modern state-of-the-art instruments for electrochemical studies. It will be open to all members and associates of the CES. The laboratory will be equipped with different instruments for chemical and electrochemical characterisation of different materials such as:
- Various voltametric methods > more
- Impedance spectroscopy > more
- Electrochemical quartz microbalance > more
- Raman spectroscopy, Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy > more
- Scanning electrochemical microscopy in different modi > more
- Atomic force microscopy > more
- Scanning electron microscopy > more
- Rotating disks electrodes > more
- Surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy > more
- Particle sizer (dynamic light scattering) > more
- UV/Vis spectroscopy > more
The laboratory will enable all users to engage in international competitive research at a high standard as well as to solve complex challenges presented by industrial partners. In addition the central lab will be used for workshops and practical demonstration during training courses.
Do you wish more information please contact us directly.