Offers for Students
- VSPL – Information Portal
- RUBicon – RUB Internet Connector
- Course Catalogues
- Studying in the UAMR
- Optionalbereich (Soft Skills Centre)
- Examination Offices
- RUBeL – eLearning at the RUB
- Directory of Employees
- Telephone Directory (internal access only)
- OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue
- Electronic Dissertations and Theses
- Electronic Journals Library
- Childcare / Students Who are Parents
- Copying and Printing
- Deadlines and Term Dates
- Events and News
- Going Abroad
- Internet Access
- Leave of Absence
- Printing NRW-Ticket
- Removal from the Register of Students
- Student Identity Card
- Virtual Office for Admission and Registration
How should I support myself during my degree? What if problems occur? RUB students are not alone with these questions: specially trained teams of counsellors listen, give food for thought and practical advice.
Financing Your Studies
All you need to know about student loans and jobs while studying.
We are happy to see you have chosen to study at Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB). The International Office offers support during your stay at the RUB and will help you every step of the way.
Scholarships, awards, career planning – here you’ll find contacts and links:
Alongside Your Studies
Student life is more than just lectures and library – the RUB and the Ruhr area are waiting to be explored.